Join Us for National Public Lands Day!
Volunteer Projects | Lunch Provided | Live Music
CELEBRATE COMMUNITY AND CONSERVATION
Saturday, September 28 – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
at the BRUCE VENTO NATURE SANCTUARY in St. Paul
EVENT SCHEDULE – Scroll Down to Register
8:15 Check-in & coffee
9:00 Welcome and Orientation
9:15 Project teams assemble and deploy
9:30 Teams begin conservation projects
11:30 Lunch / music by The Arborators
1:00 Event close
Big thanks to our sponsors listed below!
In partnership with Eureka Recycling, this is a “Zero Waste” Event—Participants are encouraged to:
- Bring your own refillable water bottle (water will be available)
- Bike or walk to the event — Secure bike storage will be provided on site
- Place compostable and recyclable items into appropriate collection bins at the event
- Conservation Projects include: prairie seed collection and sowing, trash removal, tree and shrub planting in and around the Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary
- Lunch includes a vegetarian options. Root beer provided by Flat Earth Brewery!
- Parking is limited and trails are extensive — Walk or Bike if you can!
- Please dress for the elements — we will only cancel if weather is severe
- Contact [email protected] with questions.